Our main server location and Call Center are located in Willemstad, Curacao at the E-commercepark. We are connected to various ISP's on multiple subsea fiber routes to and from the island of Curacao, including ARCOS and Americas II. Both fiber optic rings access the island through the E-commercepark giving us the highest possible availability and bandwidth.
The internal Gigabit Fiber-Optic Back Bone is based on technology from Extreme Networks and Juniper Networks. VPN & Firewall are based on Fortinet technology.
The Data Center is completely secured in a fully climate controlled area that requires biometric identification verification for access throughout the buildings. The structure is designed and built to withstand a category 5 strength hurricane despite the fact that Curaçao is outside the hurricane belt.
Facility Security System
- Unified video (IP) camera surveillance with access-control system
- Unified security-breach alarm with access monitoring
- Active monitoring of personnel access
- Biometric fingerprint identification system at all access doors
- 24 x 7 security patrolled environment
- Restricted access policy (clients require photo ID badges)
- Access to the co-location and technical areas of the IDC are by escort only
- AC Power provided as single phase 220V/50Hz (fused 16A/25A/32A)
- APC UPS environment for redundant uninterrupted power to collocated equipment
- 5x APC Silcon UPS each 40kVA in n+1 environment
- 3x APC InfrastruXure UPS scaled from 80kVA up to 160kVA
- 5x SDMO Diesel Generators to provide backup power to the facilities scaled from 410kVA up to 630kVA
- 3x Diesel fuel tank each 5000 gallon capacity
- Redundant (N+1) Liebert Hiross HPM CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioning) units by Emerson Network Power
- Precision cooling through perforated tiles in raised computer floor, installed in front of cabinets or racks
- Cabinets arranged in alternating pattern to create hot and cold aisles
- VESDA - Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus
- Ultrasonic airflow sensing
- Laser-based absolute smoke detection
- Clean air barrier optics protections
- Instant recognition display
Fire Detection and Suppression System
- TYCO fire detection and suppression system
- Electrical detection linked to bank of INERGEN gas cylinders
- INERGEN gas is an environmentally friendly gas which lowers the oxygen content in the protected area to a point sufficient to sustain human life, but insufficient to support combustion
All our server hardware is bought directly from official dealers and renewed every two years. We use both Dell (linked to dell.com) and HP (link to hp.com) servers.
Our main software platform is ASI (http://www.extensionsoft.com), the leading software platform in the industry. Aside from the basic set-up, we have added substantial and crucial modules developed by our own team. These modules give us a distinct advantage on our competitors. For example our continuous updated database and statistical data on point spreads and totals, allowing us to let players buy up to 10 points each way on NFL games with the security you will make money!
Aside from ASI we offer the DGS (Digital Gaming Solutions) and BLR system for customers that prefer these platforms.
For an overview look here.
Our call center
We have triple redundant phone servers (PBX) giving us maximum uptime guarantee and full control. Besides the phone servers are we also using 4 different telecom suppliers for optimal availability.
Our Call Center building is connected to several generators and throughout the office we have uninterrupted power supply. Allowing us to operate without any problems.
Curacao has been at the forefront of e-gaming with one of the oldest (since 1996) government regulated license structures in the industry. This means that they also have had some of the most renowned companies that operated or still operates in Curacao. For Example:
- Vip.com (stopped)
- Royal Sports/BetRoyal (until 2005)
- CasinoCoins/English harbour
- and many more
As a result there is an available workforce that can be considered the most experienced in the industry. People in Curacao are historically fluent in English, Spanish and Dutch making them ideal for our business.