The pay per head Bookmaking Company who walk, not talk
Most people will have heard of the big online bookmakers such as Pinnacle and Betcris and more than likely have placed bets with them. Online gambling is no doubt one of the success stories of the internet era but who would have thought that it would now be a multibillion pound industry which is increasing in popularity with every passing day.
When these factors are taken into account it doesn’t take much to realize that there are great profits which are there for the taking but up until recently, operating an online sportsbook and casino was only in the reach of the big boys.
Not any more though, there is a business opportunity which is known as pay per head bookmaking and it enables anyone who has the determination to set up an online bookmaking business, the opportunity to do so.
The main reason why owning an online bookmaking business always seemed to be near impossible, was because of the massive amount of investment that would be required. Even though the inexperienced would just think that it was a case of putting up a website, there really is far more to it than that.
The software that an online bookie requires to function properly can run into hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more and there is the staff that is required to run it properly. These people are often highly paid as they need to be quick thinking and have a vast knowledge of a wide range of sports.
It should also be remembered that the online bookmaking industry is evolving far more quickly than any other type of online business and the software needs to be constantly monitored to ensure that it is keeping up with all of the latest changes.
With pay per head bookmaking though, the actual online bookmaker such as the software and everything to do with the back end such as player support is taken care of and all for as the title suggests a pay per head bookmaking fee.
Now these charges can vary dramatically between pay per head providers but when everything is taken into consideration, it all offers tremendous value for money.
One of the leading players in the pay per head arena is the Per Head Network and quite amazingly, they only charge from $5 per active player to your online bookmaker. When you consider the amount of features that they offer it really is quite amazing. What’s more, they are so confident that their clients will be 100% satisfied with the services that they are able to offer, there is a 14 day free trial to dip your toe in the water. If ever there was a case of having nothing to lose then this is most definitely it.
They also offer your players the facility to place bets by a mobile device and as this method of placing bets is accounting for a massive volume of betting activity, it would be safe to say that you have every possible angle covered in terms of making a great deal of money from the venture.
More details about everything that the Per head Network can do to help you can be found at their website, www.perheadnetwork.com and you will be able to see for yourself what an exciting opportunity this is.
The guys at the Per Head Network are extremely helpful and friendly with nothing being too much trouble. With that in mind, why not take a look at what they can offer you, in terms of a top class service and value for money, they just cannot be beaten.
Pay per head related articles »
- A Bookie Service Above All OThers
- The Pay Per Head Network A Shining Star In The world Of Online Gambling
- The Pay Per Head Sportsbook Which Leads The Field
- The Pay Per Head Network To Write Home About
- The Price Per Head Call Center Where Nothing Is Too Much Trouble
- The Price Per Head Reviews All Agree A First Class Service Is Possible
- A Pay Per Head Poker Success Story
- A Per Head Service To Die For
- A Price Per Head Bookie Which Is Cheap At The Price
- A Price Per Head Casino That Will Take Some Beating
- A Price Per Head Racebook That Puts The OThers In The Shade
- A Price Per Head Service You Can Rely On
- Choose The Best Bookie Software For A Hassle Free Business
- Exactly What should A Pay Per Head Agent Look Out For
- Fill Your Boots With The Best Pay Per Head Bookmaker
- Pay Per Head Agents The Opportunity Has Never Been Better
- Pay Per Head Reviews That Are Worth Listening To
- Pay Per Head Services Which Are So Impressive They Will Make Your Head Spin
- Pay Per Head Software Which Is Leading The Field
- Pay Per Head Sports Betting On A Higher Level
- Pay Per Head Sportsbook Reviews That Are Worth Listening To
- Pay Per Player To keep The costs Down
- Price Per Head Agents Pitfalls To Be Aware Of
- Price Per Head Agents Your Time Has come
- Price Per Head Bookmaking Just As It Should Be Done
- Price Per Head Outsource Sportsbook To Lessen Your Workload
- Price Per Head Poker Your Opportunity To Be Flush With Success
- Price Per Head Services Which Will Ensure Success
- Price Per Head Sports You know It Makes Sense
- Price Per Head Sportsbook Software All You Need To Know
- Price Per Head Sportsbook The Only way Forward
- Spin The wheels With The best Pay Per Head Casino
- Sports Bookmaking Software For The Savvy Online Bookie
- Sports Bookmaking Without The Hassle
- Take Some Advice From An Offshore Sports Bookmaker
- The best Pay Per Head In The Business
- The Pay Per Head Bookmaking company Who Walk The walk Not Talk The Talk
- The Pay Per Head Call Center Who Are Always Ready To Help
- A Pay Per Head Bookie To Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- The Pay Per Head Racebook Which Is A Sure Fire Winner
- A Pay Per Head Review That Stands Out From The Crowd
- The Pay Per Head Outsource Sportsbook Where You Get The Best Bang For Your Buck
- The Very Best Price Per Head Provider